THE AUSTRALIAN JOURNAL OF ADVANCED NURSING
The Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing aims to provide a vehicle for nurses to publish original research and scholarly papers about all areas of nursing. Papers will develop, enhance, or critique nursing knowledge and provide practitioners, scholars and administrators with well-tested debate.
The AJAN will:
- publish original research on all nursing topics
- publish original scholarly articles on all nursing topics
- process manuscripts efficiently
- encourage evidence-based practice with the aim of increasing the quality of nursing care
- provide an environment to help authors to develop their research and writing skills
- provide an environment for nurses to participate in peer review
Publisher / Editorial Office
Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation
Level 1, 365 Queen Street
Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Tel. 61 3 9602 8500 Fax. 61 3 9602 8567
The Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing is published in Australia and is fully copyrighted. All rights reserved. All material published in the Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing is the property of the Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation and may not be reproduced, translated for reproduction or otherwise utilised without the permission of the publisher.
The AJAN is indexed in the CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature) Database; Medline; EBSCO; International Nursing Index; UnCover; Current Contents; University Microfilms; British Nursing Index; the Australasian Medical Index and TOC Premier.